Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, Socrates: The True Religion of Love (Part 8)
Updated: Apr 23
...the paths converge, and you see all the similarities of all the different golden rule, white light religions and their paths.
“Activities in accord with virtue control happiness.” – The Great Aristotle
“[Goodness] can best be achieved through pure and holy deeds, through a virtuous life and goodly behavior.” -- Bahá’u’lláh, Baha’i Religion
“Exhibit true superiority by virtuous conduct and the exercise of reason.” (“The Gospel of Buddha” XXV:33)
“Your smiling a genuine smile in your brother’s face (another’s face), is charity; and your exhorting mankind to virtuous deeds, is charity; and your prohibiting the forbidden, is charity; and your showing men the road that they are lost in, is charity; and your assisting the blind, is charity.” (“The Wisdom of Mohammad / The Sayings of Mohammad”, Saying #54)
“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.” (“The Wisdom of Mohammad / The Sayings of Mohammad”, Saying #402)
Treat people the way you want to be treated (Golden Rule)
Treat people with kindness and respect. Give them love and goodness. “Do to others as you would have them do to you” (Holy Bible, Luke 6:31) and “Love others like you’d want them to love you.” “For everything we know about God’s word can be summed up in one sentence: Love others as you love yourself.” (Holy Bible - Galatians 5:14)
“Think of your brothers (and all others) like unto yourselves, and be familiar with all and free with your substance, that they may be rich like unto you.” (Book of Mormon, Jacob 2:17)
You are your brother’s keeper (Holy Bible - Genesis 4:9)
You are to care for, love, and be good to your brother (your fellow man – that is, everyone). “Take care of yourselves, and each other.” – Bobby Kennedy
Enjoy Joy, happiness, and peace
If you make a concerted effort to be righteous and Godly, you will become happier and happier as life goes on. You will also have more joy and peace.
Imitate men like Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, Moses, and Socrates
In your life, be as kind, good, and compassionate as Jesus and/or Buddha and/or Mohammad. Make an effort to be nice to everybody, not just to people who are good to you. Be good to all. In the movies, actors are told to ‘become’ the character they are playing. In the same way, you should act like (‘become’) Jesus and/or Buddha and/or Mohammad (Peace be upon them). Be Christlike, Buddha-like, and Mohammad-like. This will bring you happiness. Make Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammad your role-models. “Be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect.” (Holy Bible - Matthew 5:48) “Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him.” (Book of Mormon, Moroni 10:32) “The Noble Qur’an says: ‘You have indeed in the Prophet of God a good example’ (Noble Qur’an 33:21)” (The Prophet of Peace) “You have indeed in the Messenger of God a beautiful pattern of conduct.” (Noble Qur’an 33:21) “And now, my beloved brethren, I know by this that unless a man shall endure to the end, in following the example of the Son of the living God, he cannot be saved.” (Book of Mormon, 2nd Nephi 31:16) “Wherefore, you must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope and a love of God and of all men.” (Book of Mormon, 2nd Nephi 31:20)
Men like Jesus, Buddha, Zoroaster, Moses, Bahá’u’lláh, and Mohammad are spectacularly good men. They are the true leaders of Mankind—sent down from God to teach and lead men. They paid a heavy price in the fight for good over evil. Jesus paid the ultimate price -- (perhaps the most painful death imaginable – death on a cross).
If I could sum up the Holy Bible in one phrase, it would be: Be Like Jesus. Or: Love One Another.
“Be kind to all peoples.” -- ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Baha’i religion
Become a humanitarian.
Have a merry mind, a heart of kindness, and good intentions.
“Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father (God) in heaven is perfect.” (Holy Bible - Matthew 5:48)
Jesus, on the cross, paid the price for the sins of the world. You might ask, “Why would Jesus (who was sinless) have to pay for (and take away) all the sins of the world?” You have to remember that Jesus was (and is) one with God the father, and that God the father created the world. Therefore, in a sense, God the father was responsible (indirectly) for all the sins of the world (from Cain and Abel to Adolf Hitler) – not because he committed them Himself but because He created the world. Therefore, Jesus paid the price for all the world’s sins to expiate (atone for/make amends for) those sins.
The crucifixion also served to make God the father of the old testament one with Jesus in love and light. It was as if God the father lived, died on the cross, and was reborn as one with Jesus Christ and his love and light.
The Thief Crucified at Jesus’s Side
One of the thieves crucified next to Jesus cried out “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” (Holy Bible, Luke 23:42) Now, this thief was a criminal. He was getting what he deserved. The Romans who crucified Jesus didn’t believe he had a kingdom. The Pharisees who were the “pillars of the community” – the who’s who of the Jews of their day – didn’t believe Jesus has a kingdom. But, the thief crucified at Jesus’s side – a common criminal – had nothing left. He was on his “death bed” – a horribly painful death. And, when he had nothing left, he turns to Jesus and cries out, “Remember me when you come into your kingdom.” And Jesus replied to him, “Today, you will be with me in paradise.” (Holy Bible, Luke 23:43)
Jesus and Mary Magdalene (and the Merovingian bloodline – Holy Blood)
Some people may find this offensive, but I believe that Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene were (and are) soulmates. Other famous spiritual/religious soulmates are Mohammad and Aisha, King David and Michelle, and Adam and Eve.
Some have said that after Jesus rose again from the dead, He and Mary Magdalene were married. Mary Magdalene became pregnant. She moved to what is today called Southern France (Gaul) and gave birth to a daughter. This daughter married into the local nobility founding the Merovingian bloodline (Holy Blood). The reason it was a daughter is that bloodlines go through women (females) and not men – through the blood in the placenta.
What are the qualities of a kind (good and loving) person? (Excerpted From Charles Stanley of InTouch Ministries) (Doing these will make you happy!) He:
· Has concern and care for others
· Takes pleasure in pleasing others
· Is gentle
· Is warm-hearted
· Is generous
· Is considerate and thoughtful
· Is merciful
· Uses kind and true words
· Is courteous
· Is goodness in action
· Beautifies everything
Live with these characteristics yourself.
Homosexuality is wrong(Holy Bible - 1st Timothy 1:10, Holy Bible - Romans 1:27, and Holy Bible - Leviticus 18:22). It is a form of illicit lust. However, as far as how we should treat gays and lesbians, we need to be kind to them and care about them like good friends—they are to be loved (as good friends) and treated well. We just need to try to turn them away from their homosexuality. It’s the same thing as having, for example, a friend who is committing adultery. Generally, you don’t stop being their friend. You try to dissuade them from their bad behavior and steer them toward better behavior. Sex changes are wrong. Incest and sex outside of marriage are also wrong and prohibited.
“Love the sinner, and hate the sin.”
“Every Saint has a past,
Every Sinner has a future.”
“26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way, the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.” (Holy Bible - Romans 1:26-27)
God’s Diet (“Kosher” and “Halal”)
According to the Holy Bible and the Koran (Noble Qur’an), there are certain foods that are healthy (all right) to eat and others that are unhealthy (prohibited) to eat. Beef, Chicken, Duck, and Lamb (also turkey, goat, antelope, veal, and deer), for example, are all healthy to eat (Holy Bible - Leviticus 11: 3 – 7). Any animal with a split hoof and which chews its food(the ‘cud’ – like a cow) well is good. (Holy Bible - Leviticus 11: 3, 4 and Holy Bible - Deuteronomy 14:4-6) On the other hand, animals that don’t chew the cud like pigs are unhealthy (Holy Bible - Leviticus 11:7) and/or, also, those who don’t have split hoofs like rabbits. So you should never eat pork, ham, pork bacon, pork sausage, pork meatballs, pulled pork, pork ribs, pork beans, pork salami, pork bologna, pork pepperoni, pork hotdogs, pork chops, or rabbit. “Forbidden to you for food are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of pigs.” – (Noble Qur’an 5:3) It is forbidden to eat the blood or fat of an animal. As to seafood, you can eat any fish that has fins and scales like tunafish, salmon, bass, trout, cod, tilapia, flounder, or sardines, for example. Those that don’t have both fins and scales, shark, shellfish such as shrimp, lobster, clams, as well as oysters and squid, or which are bottom-dwellers like catfish(which have no scales) are not to be eaten. (Holy Bible - Leviticus 11: 9 – 12). Fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, bread, pasta, edible eggs, cheeses, milk products, sweets, ice cream, and edible (non-poisonous) mushrooms are all “Kosher”/“Halal” (all right to eat). Do not eat the blood or fat of animals. Cook and eat your meat cooked thoroughly (well done) until it is brown in the middle. Eat your meat the day you cook it or the day after. Anything left over until the 3rd day is to be thrown out – (the “72 Hour (3 day) Rule” – “eat your meat within 72 hours (3 days) of cooking it.”) (Holy Bible - Leviticus 19:6). “He has forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of pigs…” (Noble Qur’an 16:115) Many Psychiatric meds/drugs/pills are not Kosher / Halal (not alright to consume).
In addition to the Kosher/Halal diets, there are other diets that are very humane and nutricious. The first is being Vegetarian (not eating meat). The second is being vegan (not eating meat or animal products like milk and/or eggs). The last one is being a fruitarian – that is, only eating what nature offers such as fruits and nuts. The fruitarian diet is the most spiritual diet and the healthiest diet. Dr. Paavo Airola described the “optimum diet” as one meal of vegetables a day, one meal of fruits, and one meal of grains/seeds/nuts. However, the fruitarian diet is the best one.
Have nothing to do with the Occult. (Holy Bible - Deuteronomy 18:9-10) Have nothing to do with witchcraft, satanism, sorcery, spell-casting, Ouija boards, seances, or demons/demonic activity (i.e. self-mutilation - cutting yourself, multiple personality disorder, hearing voices, alcohol and drug addiction, theft, violence, arson, etc.). As Pat Robertson has said: “God doesn’t say these things aren’t real. He says these things are really bad.”
If you are Italian (I am using Italy just as an example), your great, great grandmother may have practiced witchcraft. Witchcraft is practiced by some in Haiti today. Now, there can hardly be two cultures more vastly different than Italy and Haiti, but the witchcraft practiced in those two countries is very similar. In a similar way, someone who practices true Christianity in America, or practices true Buddhism in Sri Lanka, or practices true Islam in Saudi Arabia, their behaviors and motives are very similar.
The Principle of Universality vs. The Principle of Proximity
Be good to all – including people you don’t know – strangers. Some people follow the principle of proximity – being good only to their near friends and family. While being good to them is good, the principle of universality teaches us to be good to everyone - including strangers(e.g. the good Samaritan). Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism all teach this.
God will forgive (if you repent)
You may have done bad things in your life. You might say, “Well, you don’t understand, I aborted a child!”(quote from Pat Robertson of The 700 Club), or “You don’t understand, I committed homosexuality.” Well, I may not understand, but God does, and if you repent (turn from your sins and change your ways), God will forgive you. Or “You don’t understand, we were drunk and we hooked up and had sex, but I don’t even know the girl! Now she’s pregnant! What am I supposed to do?” Well, I may not know what you’re supposed to do, but God does. He’ll lead you and tell you what to do. Or, “I joined the military when I was just a kid; now I’ve got blood on my hands. I’ve killed (murdered) innocent people who didn’t deserve to die, and I’ve watched some of my close friends die. Now I suffer from nightmares, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, and PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder – also called “shell shock” and “battle fatigue”). I need to heal. What do I need to do?” Well, I may not know what you need to do, but God does, and turning to God will help you -- He will lead you and let you know what you need to do.
God loves those who:
· do good.
· are pure and clean.
· are righteous.
· are just and act rightly.
· trust Him.
· are patient and persevering.
· love Him and follow the Prophet.
· strive in His cause.
“God loves those who are kind.” – (Noble Qur’an 5:13)
“God accepts the sacrifice of those who are righteous.” – (Noble Qur’an 5:27)
Forgive everyone for everything
Never hold a grudge. “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself.’ I am the Lord.” (Holy Bible, Leviticus 19:18) Forgive everybody for everything. Jesus said to forgive your brother (your fellow man – that is, everyone) if he sins against you up to 77 times a day or up to 7 times 70 times a day (Holy Bible - Matthew 18:21-22). That is, 490 times a day. Always forgive others and your Heavenly Father (God) will also forgive you. (Jesus, Holy Bible - Matthew 6:14 and Holy Bible – Matthew 7:1-2) Jesus always forgave, too. “I must forgive others. What I give out is what I receive. If I want forgiveness, I have to give forgiveness.” – (Betty Eadie, Embraced By The Light) “…we must forgive others if we ourselves are to receive Jehovah’s forgiveness.” (Knowledge That Leads to Everlasting Life – Jehovah’s Witnesses) Jesus always forgave and forgives, too. He even loved and forgave the men who crucified him.
Once Mohammad was asked, “O Apostle of God! How many times are we to forgive our servant’s faults?” He was silent. Again the questioner asked, and again Mohammad gave no answer. But when the man asked a third time, he replied “Forgive your servants 70 times a day.” (“The Wisdom of Mohammad / The Sayings of Mohammad”, Saying #192)
“To err is human, to forgive is divine.”
“God forgives whom He pleases, and punishes whom He pleases.” (Noble Qur’an 2:284)
Contrition / Repentance
Come before God, apologize to him for your sins and for times you’ve hurt others, and ask for His forgiveness for your mistakes. When a thought of a past mistake you’ve made comes to mind, apologize to God and ask Him for forgiveness. Then, repent, and do not do it again.
Religion of Human Nature
“The message of the Noble Qur’an is not, therefore, something that is alien to man. It is in fact a verbal expression of that same Divine Reality which is in consonance with man’s own nature and with which he is already familiar.” (Introduction to the Noble Qur’an by Maulana Wahiduddin Khan and Farida Khanam) “The Noble Qur’an, for man, is in essence already known to him, rather than an entirely unknown entity. In reality, the Noble Qur’an is the unfolding of the human mind.” (Introduction to the Noble Qur’an by Maulana Wahiduddin Khan and Farida Khanam)
“The Qur’an claims to be the greatest spiritual force which is ultimately destined to bring the whole of humanity to perfection.” (Introduction to the Noble Qur’an by Maulana Mohammad Ali)
Nature’s messages to us
Nature speaks to us in various ways. For example, butterflies are symbols of freedom and hope. Another example: Bees have yellow legs to teach us to enjoy our work as they do- they enjoy going from flower to flower doing their work. Squirrels love the trees, and trees love the squirrels. Nature is full of such loving, symbiotic relationships. Also, all animals and plants can “talk” (communicate). Some old trees reek of wisdom. Some trees are male and give off water, while others are female and retain water.
Some of the movies which best capture the difference between good and evil and the battle between the two are the Star Wars movies (the original Star Wars trilogy- episodes 4: “Star Wars: A New Hope”, 5: “The Empire Strikes Back”, and 6: “Return of the Jedi” – My rating: 10+ out of 10). One can notice the (Buddhist-like) mindfulness and awareness of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Also, notice the similarity of ‘The Force’ to the monist Tao in Taoism.
The War in Heaven – Angels vs. Demons
Heaven was originally based on the angelic trinity. One-third of the angels were led by Archangel Michael, one-third by Archangel Gabriel, and one-third by Archangel Lucifer (who became Satan). God led all three of them. Michael is the archangel of Eternity. Gabriel is the archangel of Infinity. Lucifer was the archangel of Beauty. Lucifer’s great sin was of ‘pride’ (arrogance). He attempted to dethrone and replace God – in effect, a “coup ‘d’etat” of heaven. Lucifer was kicked out of heaven. He fell along with the 1/3rd of the angels that he led (who became demons – fallen angels). Lucifer was a child prodigy – “Prodigal Son”. When Jesus was on Earth and he cast out demons, they recognized him for who he was (Holy Bible – Mark 1:34). They knew him from the time they were angels before they fell.
“I saw Satan cast from Heaven like a bolt of lightning.” (Jesus Christ, Holy Bible, Luke 10:18)
Jihad (Holy War)
Jihad is Arabic for ‘Holy War’ (crusade). According to some Islamic scholars, there are two types of Jihad which are sanctioned by Islam. The first is the Jihad within(inside)- between good and evil. The battle between good and evil inside the man. We must choose to be good. “But this is not a carnal war; it is not man at war with man, but it is right against the wrong. And love is captain, love is warrior, love is armor, love is all, and love shall win.” (The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ 76:21-22) A second type of Jihad is to fight to protect one’s friends, family, and other innocent loved ones from force and suffering. ‘Good and evil deeds are not equal. Repel evil with what is better (good); and, then you will see that the one who was once your enemy has become your dearest friend.’ (Noble Qur’an 41:34) (The Prophet of Peace)
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.” (Holy Bible – John 14:27)
“Every human being has two inclinations—one prompting him to good and impelling him thereto, and the other prompting him to evil and thereto impelling him; but divine assistance is near and available to men, and he who asks for the help of God in contending with the evil promptings of his own heart, obtains it.” (“The Wisdom of Mohammad / The Sayings of Mohammad”, Saying #361)
Jesus taught not to worry (Holy Bible - Matthew 6:25 - 34). Worrying is pointless and only creates unnecessary suffering. Don’t worry about having clothes or food because God will take care of those. Also, don’t worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will take care of itself. Each day has enough as it is.
Adolf Hitler and the Master Race
There are 18 million Jewish souls in creation/existence (not all are living on Earth right now – some are in heaven). 18 is the numerical representation of the Hebrew word “Hai” (or “Chai”) which means ‘Alive’. Of these 18 million, 1/3rd – 6 million – died (were murdered/martyred) in the holocaust. The holocaust was the greatest crime in human history. In one fell swoop, God created 6 million martyrs. These 6 million are the so-called “master race”. Some of them are reincarnating now (some have already reincarnated) and will continue to do so in the future. Having gone through the holocaust made them into better, kinder people – and into more talented and more intelligent people. One of the meanings of the word ‘Holocaust’ means a fragrant burnt offering to God. They are the master race not in the sense of ‘master-servant’ relationships but as masters of certain fields, endeavors, or areas such as, for example, philosophy, arts, sciences, music, mathematics, computers, film-making, and even cooking (culinary). ‘Hitler’ is himself Jewish (his soul is). Hitler was among the last to die in the holocaust. Also, Jesus is Jewish.
To test their theory that Aryans (those blonde-haired / blue-eyed) were the master race, the Nazis gave Aryan children IQ (Intelligence Quotient) tests. The hypothesis was that Aryan children were more intelligent than children of other ethnicities. They found that the Aryan children didn’t outscore other ethnicities. On the other hand, today, when you give/administer IQ (Intelligence Quotient) tests, you find that many Ashkenazi Jews (Jews of Eastern European origin) score very highly / off the charts (higher than any other ethnic group).
Here is a list of some definitions:
Word Meaning/can also be called
China The middle kingdom
World War I The Great War
The Holy Bible The Good Book
Adam and Eve partaking of the forbidden
Fruit of the tree of knowledge of Good and
Evil The curse of the tree
Noah’s flood The Great Flood
Adolf Hitler (World War II) The hero after the Great War / the enemy of our people
Moses The Great Law-giver
Korah The Israelite king
Jesus Christ (Yehoshuah – “Yahweh Saves”) ‘Ha Meshiach’
(The Messiah/The Christ) “Meshiach” in Hebrew means ‘Silken Brother’ as well as ‘Anointed one’
Luke The Beloved Physician
“Theophilus” (“Theo” – “philia”) God-lover or Beloved of God
(From both the Holy Bible books of “Luke” and “Acts”)
“Never Again!” The cry of the unknown victim
Ahimsa (Radical Non-violence)
One of the key teachings of the Jain religion is complete, total, radical non-violence (called ‘Ahimsa’). The idea is to not hurt anyone or any creature in any way. The Jain figure, “Mahariva”, is said to have taught to never hurt any creature. Literally, “not to hurt a fly”. Jesus also promoted this when he told his followers to be “as harmless as doves” (Holy Bible - Matthew 10:16). Men like Gandhi and Martin Luther King advocated and practiced this approach as well.
Do unto others as you would like to be done by. Injury or violence done by you to any life in any form, animal or human, is as harmful as it would be if caused to your own self.” ― Mahariva, Jain figure
Nothing which breathes, which exists, which lives, or which has essence or potential of life, should be destroyed or ruled over, or subjugated, or harmed, or denied of its essence or potential. – Jainism
“Have benevolence towards all living beings.” Jainism, Tattvarthasutra 7.11
“Blessed is he who does no harm to his fellow beings. Blessed is he who overcomes wrong.” (“The Gospel of Buddha” XII.19)
Intuition versus Reason
Generally, women are more intuitive and emotional (in tune with their emotions) than men—men, on the other hand, are more rational and logical. Each has certain ‘advantages’. For example, many women understand, on an intuitive level, that palm-reading and astrology have meaning. Astrology teaches that the moon and the stars influence our fate/destiny. Many men think things like palm-reading and astrology are bogus, and, while there are false ones, there are true ones as well. Take a look at astrology, for example. “The moon is responsible for influencing the water in the tide (high tide or low tide) with its gravity. Now, our bodies are 60% water—so, do you want to tell me that the moon’s gravity doesn’t affect us as well?” (From David Icke) As men and women grow spiritually, they obtain more and more of the other gender’s qualities(as well as retaining their own). As they grow spiritually, they become more and more adept at the other gender’s abilities.
Many men alive today have reincarnated having fought in the Great War (World War 1) and/or in World War 2. They bonded with other men because, during the fighting in those two wars, they were in a situation where their lives depended on one another. That kind of comradery can’t be faked. This is why men (even strangers) can bond and relate with each other (such as late at night – perhaps over a drink) in a way that many women don’t and can’t begin to understand (the brotherhood of man is a very real thing). Many of the men who fought in the Great War (World War 1) were exposed to poison gas which damaged their eyes (including their spiritual eyes). This is why many men have varying degrees of colorblindness.
And because many children living today have lived past lives as men and women during the 20th century and the world wars, we would expect them to have higher intelligence/IQ (intelligence quotient) test results than those of previous generations.
The ‘Reverse’ theory of society (in America)
1. Doctors (sometimes) destroy health. (e.g. Psychiatric pills(called ‘meds’), chemotherapy, radiation, unnecessary surgery(such as removing the appendix), unnecessary dentistry (unnecessary dental procedures such as braces in many cases), electroshock, abortion, unnecessary eyewear (such as glasses in some cases), psychiatric shots, psychotropic drugs (called ‘meds’)) Doctors are some of the most instructed people in our society (I purposefully used the word ‘instructed’ instead of ‘educated’—in other words, indoctrinated.) Many doctors are pill-pushers. They studied cadavers and have a very limited understanding of human health. Generally, if something (a pill, a shot, or surgery, for example) feels wrong, it is – it is bad for you. We are truly in the dark ages of medicine. “Bio-chemistry is as much an art as a science because every organism is unique.” (From Paavo Airola, ND., PhD.) Of all the forms of allopathic (regular) “medicine”, psychiatry is probably the worst. I, myself, was a victim of psychiatry for a very long time. I feel that few psychiatric patients are articulate and willing to take the risk of going against the “system” / the “establishment”. But I am. Psychiatry is bad, evil, and wrong. Words cannot express my utter contempt for psychiatry. I can’t speak to the character of Tom Cruise. I don’t know the man. But, what he said about psychiatry is 100% spot on. Psychiatry is very, very bad. At the psychiatric state hospital, we were drugged and treated badly. We need to end psychiatry as we know it. The only experts on psychiatric pills and their effects are those patients who have taken them. In the book of Revelation, the Holy Bible is quoted as saying that “sorcerers” (those who practice “sorcery”) will have their end in the lake of fire. What’s interesting is that the word that is translated ‘sorcery’ is better translated as “Pharmacy”. The Greek word is “Pharmakeia” which means a mind-altering drug. (From Dave Hunt, The Berean Call) The greatest doctors of all time (doctors such as “Galen”, for example) tried their cures on themselves before administering them to patients. They healed people through methods such as juice fasting. They taught things like “Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food” – for example, eating fresh fruits and vegetables (preferably organic and freshly grown; organic means free of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and other artificial chemicals). Fruits contain many phytochemicals/phytonutrients (undiscovered vitamins). The citrus fruits (called the “Hadar” fruit in Hebrew – e.g. Oranges, Lemons, Tangerines/clementines, and grape fruit) are excellent for you. Today’s psychiatric pills/drugs hurt people and turn many of them into a drooling mess (drooling is a sign your body is rejecting the pills). In many cases, the so-called ‘side-effects’ of the pills are really the main effects. The pills also sometimes cause holes in one’s aura making it easier for demons to attack and also impede your natural psychic ability. They also damage the kidneys and the pancreas. The only experts who know about the drugs/pills and their effects are the people who have been on them. Of the four most prominent schools of medicine (allopathy (traditional medicine), naturopathy(and other forms of holistic medicine), osteopathy, and homeopathy), the best is naturopathy (the second best is homeopathy), although all can work sometimes. Allopathy can do some simple things well like setting a bone. Traditional Ancient (Taoist) Chinese medicine, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and Native American herbology (herbal remedies) (Book of Mormon, Alma 46:40) are very good. Edgar Cayce’s teachings on health are also very good. Before going into surgery, get a second, third, and fourth opinion. The most important factor in health is Vitamin “X”. Vitamin “X” is happiness.
Some doctors and some laws hurt people. For example, here in New York state, we have a fascist law on the books called “Kendra’s Law”. It is a form of collective punishment/control over innocent victims of mental illness.
I was once at a left-wing gathering at a University when a young woman came up to me and asked me to sign a petition to “make it so that everyone (including the poor) can have access to health-care”. I’ve thought to myself, “I wouldn’t wish American health-care on my worst enemy.”
Psychiatric pills (agents) such as (some) anti-psychotics (‘anti-human of type “Psychotic”’ agent) induce psychosis and cause delusional and racing thoughts. (Some) Anti-depressants (‘anti-human of type “depressant”’) increase depression and the risk of suicide.
2. Lawyers (sometimes) destroy justice. (e.g. Prosecutorial misconduct & Prosecutorial overreach (that is, innocent people being convicted and imprisoned)) The Law/Legal system is a ‘game’ of sorts with some limited semblance to justice. In America today, many innocent people who shouldn’t be in prison are. There are “heroes” in the legal system – those lawyers who willingly take a pay cut so that they can work to defend those defendants they believe to be innocent. The verdict (that is, the trial’s outcome) is often-times affected/decided by whichever side has the better (often the more expensive) lawyer. The Rodney King Trial and the O.J. Trial are only two famous examples of miscarriages of justice.
3. Police (sometimes) abuse the public and disturb the peace. Not all police officers are bad. There are good ones as well as bad ones. Police brutality is all too common (e.g. George Floyd and Rodney King). If you are considering a career in law enforcement, consider becoming a fire-fighter instead. Whereas police sometimes hurt people, fire-fighters almost always do only good, and, generally, are happier.
4. The media (sometimes) destroy knowledge and information (e.g.: “fake news”). The corporate media spin the stories to support their corporate (profitability)/nationalistic interests. (e.g.: the ultraconservative hard right like the New York Times) It has been said that the reporter’s/journalist’s job is to “tell the truth”. However, realistically, the reporter/journalist has to do whatever the editor wants, and the editor has to do whatever the owner/capitalist at the top wants. Adolf Hitler noted this dynamic in Mein Kempf. It is also true of radio and television news reporting. Part of the corporate media’s propaganda involves ‘necessary illusions’ (Manufactured Consent – from Noam Chomsky). For example, how would you feel if you opened your newspaper tomorrow and read “13 Innocent People Murdered in Iraq Yesterday by U.S. Led Forces”?
5. (Many) corporations are cess-pits of deceit and hypocrisy. When a society becomes totalitarian and tyrannical with power concentrated at the top, it is called ‘fascist’. The fascist organization/power structure is one whereby the one or few people at the top of the hierarchy give commands to the more in the middle, who give commands to the many at the bottom of the pyramid. Many corporations are organized this way with responsibility for those at the bottom and power for those at the top. And, therefore, these corporations are fascist. “A big corporation is a fascist structure internally. Power is at the top. Orders go from top to bottom. You either follow the orders or get out.” (Noam Chomsky, “The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many”, p. 20) “…corporations are more totalitarian than most institutions we call totalitarian in the political arena.” (Noam Chomsky, “Secrets, Lies and Democracy”) “What kind of freedom is there inside a corporation? They’re totalitarian institutions—you take orders from above and maybe give them to people below you. There’s about as much freedom as under Stalinism.” (Noam Chomsky, “The Common Good”, p. 19) Our economy is sometimes called a “capitalist” economy. It is, in fact, at least as much a “corporatist” (corporate) one. Corporations have become something beyond Thomas Jefferson’s worst nightmare. An artisan sells what he or she makes – Selling (or renting) yourself out to a corporation is a form of wage slavery.
“[I got a job and] …All of a sudden, I was thrust into having to face the facts of living in the “real world”. I didn’t like what I saw and experienced. It was a “dog eat dog” world, and as far as I could see, there were only two kinds of dogs – those who were eaten by other dogs, and the dogs who did the eating. “For all practical purposes”, those were the only two basic ways of dealing with “making a living” and living your life. In other words, I realized that the world was basically populated by two kinds of people, the users and the used. The “powerful” and “successful” people of the world got that way, and stayed that way, by “stepping on” other people – whoever they needed to step on in order to get ahead. Thus the majority of people were usually always getting stepped on. It hit me like a ton of bricks – we had a whole world based on this, and the results were starvation, suffering, and servitude for most, while a few elite individuals had tremendous power and lived in incredible opulence and luxury. I also knew there were no good political solutions to these problems either, including such things as communism or socialism – because the problems were in basic human nature, and corruption always seems to get a big foothold, regardless of the political system. Even then, I realized the answer to this problem could only come from a change that took place inside every person on Earth. And I knew the chances for that were absurd. As I matured it became even more clear, and more unbearable. Eventually, my pain over this became overwhelming. I no longer wanted to live in the “dog eat dog” world – I couldn’t tolerate the idea of living life as one of the “eaters”, or one of the “eaten”. [There is a third path other than being a dog-eater and dogmeat, the path of love.]” - (Jon Peniel, The Children of the Law of One and The Lost Teachings of Atlantis)
“Man has dominated man to his injury.” (Holy Bible - Ecclesiastes 8:9)
If you don’t like being stepped on as part of the corporate hierarchy (being a “corporate slave” / a “wage slave”), consider starting your own small business. It may be better to be at the top of your own small business (be your own boss) than as 2nd in command of a large multinational corporation. Julius Caeser is quoted as saying “I would rather be number one in a small town in France (Gaul) than number two in all of Rome.” (Also, see the section earlier in this book about following your passion / mission / life’s purpose / calling and/or starting your own small business). Some say that only a few/fraction of people are suited to entrepreneurship/owning their own business. I believe only a fraction are suited to working in a corporate hierarchy.
6. The military (“defense forces”) engages in wholesale slaughter and murder of innocent civilians. For example, U.S. led forces killed (murdered) many innocent people following the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. Our military is sometimes called a “voluntary” force. A voluntary force is one in which people volunteer to go to serve. An example of this is during World War II when young men lied about their age so that they could go overseas and serve. What we have today is a “mercenary” military. People are paid to go serve and serving is just another “career move” – one in which you sometimes kill (murder) people.
7. The Government Tries (Attempts) to Control the Population. After the 9/11 terror attacks, the government attempted to usurp power over the U.S. population with the passage of the ‘Patriot Act’. This included the creation of the Department of Homeland Security. ‘Security’ is a code word for ‘control’. The goal was to take away people’s (your) freedom. They didn’t succeed because many American people have a ‘don’t tread on me’ attitude which is reinforced by the culture. The ‘Patriot act’ was an attempted power grab by the government.
It is not surprising that police officers, soldiers, and psychiatrists have some of the highest depression rates of any profession. They may try to convince themselves that what they are doing isn’t wrong. But, in their heart of hearts, they know better. One of the most happy/satisfied professions is clergy (Being a Pastor/Minister/Reverend/Priest/Imam/Rabbi/Etc.). Another one is being a fire-fighter.
Some of the happiest professions are clergy (i.e. being a Pastor/Minister/Reverend/Priest/Imam/Rabbi/Etc.), being a fire-fighter, and being a volunteer in left-wing causes or Christian causes or being a defense attorney who helps those he believes to be innocent. What do all these professions have in common? They all involve helping people and being good to others. God doesn’t say anything like “Well, you’re a secular, left-wing volunteer, so I don’t care how much you help the poor because you don’t believe in Me.” No, he loves and blesses all those who help others.
Psychiatrists, prison guards, police, and soldiers are some of the unhappiest professions because they (sometimes) hurt others.
America today (the Good, the Bad and the Ugly). I am writing about America as it exists today. First the good: America is a very devout nation—one of the most devout nations in the world (this is not a small or unimportant thing; it’s very important). While some don’t truly believe (hypocrites), there are many who do. African-Americans, especially, tend to be receptive to the gospel message, generally, more than other groups / ethnicities. Mormons tend to be more ethical as a whole group, than almost any other ethnic/religious group.
America is a consumer’s paradise. And many people consume a lot of food and that’s why we have such high rates of obesity. It’s the post-modern dictum: “I consume, therefore I am.” The consumer society lives by the belief that “If a little is good, and a little bit more is better, then an absolute glut must be best.” (From The Tao of Leadership By John Heider)
Many “Conservatives” in America are liberal when it comes to their personal lives.
In America, rules are many people’s ‘gods’. Many obey and live their lives based on the rules.
Rock music is the source of much of our joy and entertainment. We are living in the age of music. (From Allan Bloom, “The Closing of the American Mind”)
I only write political views from a spiritual perspective(what Jesus would support). Here are a few of the views of political issues that I believe in and know are right from a spiritual perspective:
1. I support an end to all abortions. (social conservatism) I am an anti-abortion pro-lifer. No one has the right to kill the unborn child in the womb. Abortion is wrong! It is murder! Even one abortion is one too many.
2. An immediate end to all unnecessary wars like those in Iraq and Afghanistan. (Left-wing view of the military / peace-lovers / “Doves”) As they chanted in the 1960’s: “One, two, three, four, we don’t want your f***ing war!”
3. Giving at least a tithe (1/10th) of government income/spending and personal income/spending to charity and to the poor. (Leftist economics/true Christian tithing – Jesus Christ’s teachings (e.g.: Social Security is one example of Socialism and helping the poor.))
In America, we don’t have a legitimate left-wing populist party with enough of a backing for a chance at winning. If we did, they would be fighting to end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and to help the poor. In America, both major political parties receive significant amounts of financial support from corporations and, therefore, do their bidding.
Politically, we often focus on issues of little importance like “political correctness”, flag-burning, and school prayer instead of focusing on important issues like innocent people being jailed or imprisoned and mistreated in jail or prison. Important issues like poverty and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan go unaddressed and are not dealt with.
Intellectuals, among others, set the tone of society. Only about 20% of people in society are articulate enough to significantly influence the society and in a position to do so. And most of those choose to obey & serve corporate/financial power.
Ancient Wisdom for today.
This book can make you dramatically happier, wealthier, more prosperous, and more successful. If you apply the teachings in this book to your daily life, you will have a happier life with more peace, love, and joy. The principles in this book have been taught by men like Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammad. These are timeless, eternal principles. This book can make a tremendous, dramatic difference in your life for the better. A huge difference in your everyday quality of life. A large part of this book / manuscript is available free on ‘www.hadar123.com.’ If you live the teachings in this book, this book can be worth more to you than its weight in gold.
What have you just read (learned)?
Just a set of principles and ideas? No! A new way of life. A total way of thinking, living, and acting that always leads to triumph and victory. The ideas in this book teach us how to live a happy, prosperous, successful life with peace, joy, and love. In order to get the most of this book, feel free to refer to it at any time – and re-read it as often as you’d like. Live these values - if you truly live these values and teachings in your daily life, you will attain more and more happiness, peace, and love.
I was born in Petahtikva, Israel on October 17th, 1973 during what is known as the “Yom Kippur War”. In Hebrew, Petahtikva means “the opening of hope”. My father was serving in Tzahal (the Israeli Army – Israeli Defense Forces). He was given an unusual leave to be there at my circumcision. He says he felt something unique, spiritual, and unusual when I was born. The leader (a man named “Bapak”) of a spiritual group my parents were part of called “Subud” chose my name. I believed in God when I was born, but I became an atheist at an early age. My grandmother, who escaped from Europe to Israel to survive the holocaust, was an atheist. One day, as a young boy, I asked her why she didn’t believe in God. She replied, “Because if God does everything, what do we do ‘by hand’?” That convinced me—I became an atheist. As a young boy, I would go to visit her Kibbutz (founding Israeli commune) where she lived and enjoyed feeding the cows there – I had a special connection to them and later on to other animals. I immigrated to America at 7 years of age (my family moved (came) to America).
As a child, I was unusually bright. I began playing chess at age 3 and programming my computer in BASIC at age 10. I was an ambitious underachiever. Most of my childhood, I was unpopular – a “nerd”. I enjoyed playing boardgames (wargames) like “Risk” and “Axis & Allies”. I also loved video games and became a software ‘pirate’ (A software pirate is someone who makes illegal copies of computer software.) [One of the best video games of all time was “Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar” – (my rating: 10 out of 10) - it is a lot of fun while teaching morality and ethics.] As a senior in high school, I worked on the presidential political campaign of Paul Tsongas (one of very few politicians I’ve been able to believe in and trust). I scored in the top 1% of students on my SAT’s and I graduated college after attending Binghamton University and Cornell University. I loved philosophy (“philo-Sophia” –“love of ‘Sophia’, “the ‘Goddess’ of wisdom”” – Wisdom is also depicted as a woman in the book of Proverbs in the Holy Bible), and I developed the ability to write a 5 or 10-page paper overnight—an ability which helped me in writing this book. For the first time in my life, I had lots of friends (and a few truly very good friends).
I began to be influenced toward God. Making the decision to live the Right-hand path is the most important decision you can make. Some time after I made the decision to commit to follow it, I became happier than I’d been before. Most of my life, my happiness ‘level’ was between a 3 and 6 out of 10. Now(today), I am significantly happier daily – usually about an 8 out of 10. Choosing to be good is paramount. Don’t be jealous of me- instead, seek the same level of happiness for yourself by living the teachings in this book and in books like the Holy Bible or the Noble Qur’an, or spiritual books such as “Embraced By The Light” by Betty Eadie. What worked for me in attaining happiness is Christianity (or the other right-hand path religions). Not the “B.S. Christianity” we see around us but the real thing – such as that taught in Matthew Chapters 5 – 7 of the Holy Bible. These days, there are all these “Christian” trolls (online trolls and haters) going around looking for ways to get offended. Today, many people are so unhappy that they turn to alcohol or drugs/opiates to drug themselves and make the pain go away. On the other hand, if you haven’t really suffered in life, I would ask if you’re a true Christian. Not that you should seek suffering, but it is kind of the irony of Christianity (or other right-hand path religions) that you sometimes suffer, but you also attain an inner happiness.
I haven’t had an easy life by any respects. I was fired from my first two “real world” jobs (In one of them, my boss stole credit for my work – he was promoted, I was fired. (He was a very insecure man. To a large extent, the corporate world fosters selfish ambition and insecurity.) But, it was all for the best because this book would not have been written otherwise.) My fiancé and soulmate, “Rachel”, broke my heart and left me. After being fired from my second job, I spiraled downward emotionally. I dabbled in satanism(which hurt me significantly). I had mental issues and I spent years in psychiatric centers / hospitals – it was a very difficult time. We (the other patients and I) weren’t treated well by the psychiatric staff. I also spent 4 weeks being beaten and tortured at the ‘West Virginia Northern Regional Jail’ despite the fact that I was never charged with anything. I was a victim of domestic terrorism. Although, I prefer to think of myself as a survivor rather than as a victim (A survivor of domestic torture and psychiatry). Still, I was able to find happiness eventually by obeying the ethics in the Holy Bible, in this book, and in other religious/spiritual scriptures. “Rachel” was a Sunday school teacher and a witch (a Protestant Poet). She and another witch taught me that I was special in spiritualistic ways. Among other things, I was able to understand what animals and plants were saying and to communicate with the dead and to sense spirits (ghosts) / (Spirit pervades the world). Sometimes we can do this through the “third eye” (also known as the forehead chakra). Located between and slightly above your eyebrows on the head, it is one of the most sensitive parts of the body. It is the ‘seat’ of our consciousness. Some of the ancients called people like me ‘witches’ or ‘gods’. Thus far, science hasn’t been able to understand us. (Starting in the 1960’s, some scientists sought to understand the paranormal). We get power from the stars. We constitute about 1% of the general population. About 10% of the general population has some magical ability. I have been both a psychic and a medium. Telepathy, telekinesis, angels, out of body experiences, I believe in all of it.
There was a certain irony to my and Rachel’s relationship. It was a key transformational time. Whereas I was an atheist, Rachel was religious. Nevertheless, I later turned to the Holy Bible, and Rachel became more worldly.
As for being psychic, every human being is psychic(from Edgar Cayce), and animals and plants are psychic as well. For example, two average middle-aged women will be riding in a car and one of them will have a premonition, put her hand to her head, and say “Aunt Martha’s going to die.”
I also did some volunteer work. I teach Bible Study. I volunteered as part of a group called “Cephas Attica” – we went into prison to visit with inmates. I worked at a food bank giving food to soup kitchens and food pantries. Finally, I also walked a local elderly lady’s dog daily.
About this Book:
This book was (is) a labor of love. I have put my heart and soul into this book. The late 1990’s were a key transformative time. David Icke and Jon Peniel came out with books that cast light on the satanic powers that be. This book needed to be written. It illustrates all of the religions’ similarities. If you could, please say a prayer for this book to change people’s lives for the better, and, also, tell your friends and family and others about it. I have spent many hundreds and hundreds of man-hours working on this book and have put an enormous amount of time, work, and effort into it. I wrote this book with the philosophy that: if the book you want hasn’t been written, write it yourself.
The Holy Bible (Excellent, fabulous, terrific book. My rating: 10 out of 10). I do not like the King James(KJV) version of the Holy Bible. It was the best for its time, but that was over 400 years ago – it has too much Elizabethan English which makes it hard to read, understand, and follow (e.g. words like “thee’s” and “thou’s”). I like the New International Version Bible (NIV), Common English Bible (CEB), the New King James Bible (NKJV), the Living Bible (“The Book”), The Christian Standard Bible, the New American Bible (the Catholic American Holy Bible - NAB), the Contemporary English Version (CEV), the New Century Version (NCV), English Standard Version (ESV), New English Translation (NET), Easy to Read Version (ERV), Today’s English Bible (TEB)/Today’s English Version (TEV) - the “Good News Bible”, New Living Translation (NLT), The Amplified Bible, Modern English Version (MEV), The Message, and others. With the exception of “The Message”, these Bibles have an over 90% congruency (that is, their messages are over 90% alike/the same). Some parts of the Holy Bible are boring and/or difficult to understand. Here are the parts I like the most and recommend for you to read:
The Top 3 are:
John 13:34 – 35 (Holy Bible - Book of John, Chapter 13 – verses 34 and 35) “Love one another.”
Luke 6:20-38 (Holy Bible - Book of Luke, Chapter 6 – verses 20 through 38) The Sermon on the Plain.
Matthew 5 – 7 (Holy Bible - Book of Matthew, Chapters 5 through 7) The Sermon on the Mount.
(I include these later in this book.)
“Whether the Holy Bible is the good book is for you to decide. There is no question/doubt that it is a good book.”
“Whether the Bible is THE Good Book is something for you to decide. However, I do not think there is any question that it is A good book in many respects as far as ethics are concerned.” - John T. Reed
“Embraced by the Light” by Betty J. Eadie. (My rating: 10 out of 10). One of the best books I have ever read. Maybe the best.
“Lessons from the Light” by Sandra Rogers. (My rating: 10 out of 10) Very good book.
“Oneness: Great Principles Shared by All Religions” by Jeffrey Moses (My Rating: 9 out of 10)
“How to Win Friends and Influence People” By Dale Carnegie (My rating: 9.5 out of 10)
“Buddha’s Little Instruction Book” By Jack Kornfield (My rating: 9 out of 10)
“The Tao of Pooh” by Benjamin Hoff (My rating: 8.5 out of 10)
“The Prayer of Jabez” By Bruce Wilkinson (my rating: 9 out of 10)
“The Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis” by Jon Peniel (My Rating: 9 out of 10)
“The Wisdom of Mohammad / The Sayings of Mohammad” by Allama Sir Abdullah Al-Mamun Al-Suhrawardy (My rating: 9.5 out of 10)
“Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings” by Marcus Borg and Jack Kornfield. (my rating: 8 out of 10)
“The Awakening Heart: My Continuing Journey to Love” by Betty J. Eadie. (My rating: 9 out of 10)
“Life on the Other Side” by Sylvia Browne. (My rating: 9 out of 10)
“Saved By The Light” by Dannion Brinkley and Paul Perry. (My rating: 8.5 out of 10)
The “Chicken Soup of the Soul” series of books. (My rating: 8 to 9 out of 10)
I like books about Near-Death experiences – they have much to teach us. Dannion Brinkley’s books are very good. I also like Sylvia Browne’s books – they are very good.
There are also some preachers/tele-evangelists/radio evangelists that I like. I like John Hagee, Skip Heitzig, Charles Stanley, and Ravi Zacharias. You can Google these preachers to find out what they have to say. (I don’t agree with everything that they have to say, but, generally, they are good.)
Other Scriptures(analysis/ratings of these writings is
in their English translations/versions, not in their original languages / tongues):
The Koran (or Noble Qur’an -- (English ‘interpretation’ of the Noble Qur’an – my rating: 5 to 9 out of 10 depending on the translation)) – (from Muslim scholars, I understand that the Noble Qur’an is really only perfectly true (sacred) in its perfected state in its original Arabic. Translations (called ‘interpretations’) aren’t quite as good. I cannot read Arabic.) Some of the ‘versions’ of the Noble Qur’an in English that I’ve read are mediocre in my opinion – some are better than others. “We have sent down… an Arabic Qur’an, in order that you may learn wisdom.” -- (Noble Qur’an 12:2)
The Book of Mormon – good morals and true stories, a reasonably good book – (but contains Elizabethan English which can make it hard to read and follow) (my rating: 7 out of 10)
Tao-Teh-Ching(Seminal Taoist text): available in many versions and translations, some better than others. A pretty good book. (My rating: between 4 and 8 out of 10 depending on the translation (version)).
Analects of Confucius (My rating: 3 or 4 out of 10)
Zend-Avesta (Zoroastrian text) (My rating: 3 out of 10)
Baha’i texts (e.g. Epistle of the Wolf) (contain Elizabethan English) (My rating: 4.5 out of 10)
Buddhist texts (from the Dalai Lama’s writings to the Tripitaka or Dhammapada) (My rating: 6 to 8 out of 10)
Bhagavad Gita (Hindu text) (My rating: 3 out of 10)
“The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ” (My rating: 9 out of 10)
“The Gospel of the Perfect Life” (My rating: 9 out of 10)
“The Gospel of Buddha” (My rating: 8.5 out of 10)
There are only 2 books, to my knowledge, that are originated from heaven: The Noble (Islamic) Qur’an and Betty Eadie’s “Embraced By The Light”. The Holy Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit but written down by men here on Earth.
Recommended right-hand path websites:
www.EmbracedByTheLight.com (my rating: 10 out of 10) Betty Eadie’s website. Excellent, terrific, great website. Contains many good things such as stories of miracles, angels, and visitations of loved ones (in dreams) who have passed away and are in heaven.
www.near-death.com (my rating: 10 out of 10) Contains lots of great stuff on spirituality and the teachings of love from many different people’s perspectives and near-death experiences. Lots of great links, writings, and books on this website. Check it (them) out.
www.biblegateway.com Excellent biblical website. Contains many different versions of the Bible.
“The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ” (My rating: 9 out of 10) and “The Gospel of the Perfect Life” (My rating: 9 out of 10) “The Gospel of Buddha” (My rating: 8.5 out of 10) (These and some other good books are available free on the internet at the website www.reluctant-messenger.com (my rating: 7 out of 10)).
www.hadar123.com My website with some of the content of this book on it.
Holy Bible Quotes: (taken from the NIV (New International Version) of the Holy Bible – Scripture taken from the Holy Bible - New International Version (NIV) Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by Biblica, Inc. Used by permission of Biblica, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.)
Romans 1:29 – 31: [Bad people have] become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.
“Whosoever is a provoker and is greedy, has evil desires, is envious, wicked, shameless, and without fear to commit wrong.” (“The Gospel of Buddha” LXXV.4)
To go to part 9 of this text, click here.
To buy the book from Amazon, click here.
The preceding is an excerpt from the book “Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, Socrates: The True
Religion of Love”. The point of the book is to teach you the best way to live for happiness and success as described in the teachings of the world’s great religions/philosophies. You could spend years of your life slogging around in life not knowing what to do to become happy and successful or you could follow the teachings in this book. I have written this book to enlighten people. The actual book contains much more stuff not available on this website. Do you want to have more happiness, peace, love, joy and success in your life? It’s possible – through the teachings of the great religions of the world – the greatest teachings of all time. This book teaches these teachings. It teaches the following:
· * How to become happy, successful, with more peace, love, and joy in your life through the “Golden Rule” and other teachings of the world’s great religions and their founders.
· * How to have better relationships and friendships through love, kindness, and compassion.
· * How to have more enthusiasm and zest in your life.
· * The secret of happiness as taught by the great founders of the world’s great religions.
· * How to attain success in life (and success in your endeavors).
· * How to attain financial success through generosity and diligence.
· * How excellence brings about wealth.
· * How to live the wisdom teachings necessary to have a successful life.
· * How to do what you love and pursue your calling / passion / mission / life’s purpose.
· * How to attain peace through forgiveness, prayer, and meditation.
· * How to treat people so that you will receive happiness and love, make good friends, and have goodness returned unto you.
· * How to attain happiness and success through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds.
· * How to live the right-hand path of happiness, joy, and success.
· * How to live in such a way that you go to heaven and not hell after you die.
· * The Truth about the millennial reign of Christ.
· * How to avoid mistakes that many people make that cause unhappiness and negativity in their lives
. * How Karma in the Eastern religions or “As you sow, so shall you reap” in Christianity can lead you either to success and happiness or to misery.
· * Why you should only speak positive words and not negative ones unless absolutely necessary.
· * How to bring happiness and joy to the people in your life and to those you communicate with.
· * The importance of kindness to animals.
· * How to have a life full of blessings.
· * Wisdom teachings from the richest and wisest man who ever lived, “King Solomon”.
· * Much of the collective wisdom of mankind.
· * The two religions: The religion of Love and the religion of fear.
· * The importance of and benefits of prayer and meditation.
· * The importance of fasting and alms.
· * A list of charities you can support to increase your wealth/income.
· * What is the best diet and what not to eat and what to eat for health and energy.
· * The importance of choosing good over evil – and knowing the difference between the two, what they are, and how to practice goodness.
· * How to increase your wealth by giving alms to the poor and other good causes without telling anyone else about it.
· * Spiritual ethics and morality for a good life.
· * The importance of “feeding” your mind with good spiritual teachings.
· * The truth about the Red and Black parts of the mind, and the higher self and the lower self.
· * The Truth about the fallen Goddess.
· * The Truth about the “hidden” dimensions.
· * The Truth about Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and the Merovingian Bloodline. · * The Truth about the coming Buddha - “Maitreya”.
· * The importance of having integrity.
· * How to overcome hate with love, darkness with light, arrogance by humility, lies with the truth, and cruelty with kindness.
· * Why you don’t want to get involved in the Occult – and things such as witchcraft, satanism, and demons/demonic activity – and what you need to do to fix things if you have already been in involved in this stuff in the past.
· * The similarities of some of the principles of the Eastern religions to the “Star Wars” movies.
· * The War in Heaven that happened long ago between angels and demons, and God and Satan.
· * How to become healthy through prayer and laying on of hands.
· * The most important factor in human health and how to attain it.
· * How to obtain inner peace through honesty.
· * The Truth about the continents of Atlantis and Lemuria which sank a long time ago.
· * How to have life more abundantly.
· * An interpretation of the Sermon on the Mount and the Sermon on the Plain of Jesus and how to live them and apply them in your life to achieve success in life.
· * How choosing the right philosophy to live by can make a huge difference in the quality of your life and which philosophy to choose to maximize your happiness and success.
· * How to increase your wealth through tithing.
· * How to live the principles and values of the white light, golden rule religions for having happiness, peace, joy, success, and love in your life.
· * The principles necessary for prosperity and a happy, good, successful life.
· * What music to listen to feel great and be spiritually uplifted.
· * The true meaning of Christ.
· * The Truth about the Prophet Joseph Smith.
· * Why you should not judge.
· * How you can succeed by choosing and practicing humility instead of arrogance.
· * The Truth about their being multiple (more than one) Buddhas, Zoroasters, and Saint Germaines.
· * The Truth about where philosophy, spirituality, and religion intersect.
· * How to live the examples of great men such as Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, Socrates, Zoroaster, and others.
· * How imitating men like Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammad will bring you peace, success, and happiness.
· * The principles of the great religions of the world such as Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Platonism, Buddhism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, Vedanta Hinduism, Baha’i, Manicheism, Confucianism, Jainism, and Sikhism for a happy, successful life.
· * Important distilled teachings of spiritual books like The Book of Mormon, The Holy Bible, and the Noble Qur’an (Koran) on how to attain happiness, success, and prosperity in life.
· * The four Noble Truths of Buddhism, the Five Pillars of Islam, and the two Greatest Commandments of Jesus.
· * The Truth about Jesus.
· * The Truth about Mohammad.
· * The Truth about Buddha.
· * The Truth about Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism.
· * How there is only one true religion of love and Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism are like different versions of it.
· * The Secret of Happiness.
· * The similarities of the world’s great religions – the greatest teachings in the world – teachings of such religions as Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and other religions on how to become happy and successful.
And much more.
The book is very inexpensive.
This book is truly phenomenal! It is perhaps one of the best books you will ever read, because it is one of the best books of its kind to lead you to happiness, love, and success. It will take you inside the mind of God.
To go to part 9 of this text, click here.
To buy the book from Amazon, click here.